? ??????????????Born a Star? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1921 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (11 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 32299 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????All I Ever W BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Its been a long time!!

Okay, so it has been forever since I have posted anything and actually a lot has happened. We went on our vacation out to Arizona and down to Mexico. We went for our 2 year anniversary. That was a blast. I guess I should get some pictures up pretty soon since it has been a month. Umm....we found out that Centennial is being bought out by AT&T...so we were a little freaked out at first, but we are not to worried about it right now. We are not sure if they will be getting rid of people or not. This is should be finalized by the spring time. It actually might be a good thing for us though. Josh will actually be graduating in May...YAY!!!..so he would be able to work an actually 8-5 work shift. So...who knows where we will be next year. I can't believe it is almost Thanksgiving. This year has flown by. We have tons of stuff to do. Luckily, we have alot of our Christmas stuff bought. Other than that, not to much is going on. I will def. post pictures soon..cause I have tons!!

1 comments:

Anna said...

Hey! I am glad you have a blog! Now I can hear from you more than just once a year at a Stake RS thing:) Sounds like a fun trip...George and I are planning a trip to Taiwan in June. Without kids! Can't wait to see pics of your trip! PS. Do you love your Wii Fit? I am asking for one for Christmas! PPS How did you find my blog?