? ??????????????Born a Star? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1921 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (11 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 32299 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????All I Ever W BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, October 19, 2009

Happy 3 Years Babe!!

Josh and I's 3 year anniversary was Wednesday. We didn't really do to much that day, but this weekend we got a way for a little bit. We just headed down to Indy for 2 days. It was so relaxing!! I was so glad to spend time with him, since he will be starting a new shift and I will hardly see him anymore...but I shouldn't really get into that unless I want to cry more :S Anyway, Josh took me out to dinner at Cheesecake Factory!! Yum Yum! That is our favorite place! Then we went to our new favorite baby store...Once Upon A Child!! Kali got her easter dress, pea coat, summer outfit and 6 new pairs of shoes...all for very very cheap!! It was kinda hard for us not going any place real big for our anniversary this year, but thats ok. For our honeymoon we were in Niagara Falls, 1st year was Gatlinburg TN, and last year was in amazing Mexico!!! Kali may only be 9 months old for our next anniversary, but it looks like she might be staying with grandma and grandpa while mommy and daddy head back to Mexico next year! Thats the plan anyway...hopefully it won't change, but we will see :) I am so lucky to have such an amazing husband. He works so hard for me and I appriciate everything he does. I couldn't ask for a better husband! I Love You Josh!! 3 years down and an eternity to go!!..boy am I lucky!!

1 comments:

Matt and Ashley said...

good to see you blogging again! We will want lots of pictures and stories of the little angel :) I have been keeping it up for two years now and it is so fun to look back and see how much they have grown!
-Ashley