? ??????????????Born a Star? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1921 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (11 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 32299 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????All I Ever W BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, November 20, 2009

Love Being Pregnant...But...

So, I couldn't ask for a better pregnancy so far. I really consider this a perfect pregnancy, but its starting to get a little harder. I know I know...I am sure everyone is laughing at me right now, but I am just at the point of feeling uncomfortable and achy all the time. On Monday Nov 16 I had the "pleasure" of having my first Braxton Hicks Contractions. I wasn't in pain, but it was def. uncomfortable. I have to say, it was so funny to tell Josh these things because he freaks out!! I can't wait until I actually go into labor..just so I can hear his voice and see his face as he freaks out about it. When I told him that I thought I was having braxton hicks contractions..this was the text I got back(he was at work)....What do we do...Are you ok...Do we need to go to the hospital...should we call the doctor?? hahaha! I love my husband so much. I really think this is going to be harder on him than it will be me (not pain wise though)! We had a doctors appt on Thursday and everything is going great! I have been feeling some pressure down low quite a bit, but the doc doesn't seem to be worried..so I'm not either! Couldn't ask for more!!

1 comments:

The Braun Family said...

You have got to watch the Dick Van Dyke episode of when Laura is pregnant. I think Josh will be just like Rob!