? ??????????????Born a Star? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1921 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (11 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 32299 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????All I Ever W BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, September 22, 2008

BIRTHDAY!!!

Sooo....I am now 22. It is actually kinda depressing because the older you get...the more boring it gets. I am starting to get to the point where I forget it is even my birthday....and I DON"T LIKE IT!!!!! It really was a good day. I actually worked til 5:30 and then my parents came up and took Josh and I out to eat at Flat Top Grill...yummy. Then we walked around Jefferson Pointe and ended up going to Coldstones for ice cream. That was today. This weekend was good too! We (Josh, me, Blake, Mollie, Ashlee, and Jason) left for Cedar Point bright and early Saturday morning. We were at the park til midnight. It was actually HalloWeekend there. My sister and her friend was hilarious to watch...they got so scared..haha. Josh totally spoiled me. He bought me a sewing machine, Wii Fit...which I love!!...a robe, shoes, and clothes. He is soooo good to me:) Well, I will put up some pictures later! Hopefully I can get Josh to give me a massage...wish me luck:)

2 comments:

Berry Family said...

Glad you are lovin the WII fit!!

emily said...

Hi Katie! I didn't even know you had a blog! Thanks for the comment (and the tip!)

Happy Birthday too!!!