? ??????????????Born a Star? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1921 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (11 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 32299 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????All I Ever W BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Wii Fit

So, I have been asking people about the Wii Fit. I am needing something to help lose some weight and get in shape. We thought about going to the YMCA, but it is so expensive and you have to pay for the first year...you can't cancel for any reason. We would love to do that, but not real sure. We have also checked into some other gyms, but the prices there are no better either. I get really frustrated with this. They expect people to lose weight and get in shape...yet prices for gym membership are so stinkin expensive. Its not only that either....most healthy food is way expensive too. Anyway, enough of that. So, I thought about the Wii Fit. I got some feed back (thanks Samantha and Christy) and I think I am going buy it. Christy told me that she has already lost 8lbs and her mom has lost 55lbs. I am also doing the Special K diet...which I really like. So maybe with the combination it will work! If anyone else has tips that works for them...let me know!!!

0 comments: