? ??????????????Born a Star? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1921 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (11 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 32299 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????All I Ever W BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Upcoming 2nd Anniversary Trip


Okay, I am sooo excited for our upcoming trip. I know it is still a few weeks away, but oh well. We are flying out Oct 11 out to Arizona. We get to spend lots of time with Dave, Holly and the kids...which we are so excited about. We don't get to see them very often. We are also going down to Mexico for a few days. We are staying in this hotel down there. It looks so beautiful. It has a ton of pools and my favorite...a lazy river:) We will be back Oct 18. I just know it is going to fly by and I don't want it too:S Oh well, I will put pictures up when we get back.




1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey Katie! I saw your comment on Emily's blog and wondered if that was you. I'm going to put a link to your blog on mine.

Have fun on your vacation!!!