? ??????????????Born a Star? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1921 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (11 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 32299 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????All I Ever W BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, January 4, 2010

3 Weeks and Counting!!

Wow! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone! I think it helps when things go right throughout the whole 9 months!!! It has gotten kinda rough this last week. Just not getting rest and being very uncomfortable, but oh well! I try not to complain about it to much because it will all be worth it in a few short weeks...or maybe sooner :) I am so ready for my little Kali to arrive, but I don't want her to come until she is ready.
Josh has been soo awesome during all this! I could not ask for a better husband and Kali is going to be one lucky girl!! I already know she is going to be a daddys girl and I have no problem with that. He is going to make one amazing father! He already is the best husband ever! He has taken care of me throughout everything. He is always willing and usually offers to rub my back, arms, feet, legs or whatever else is hurting (which seems to be everything). What more can a girl ask for???
Our Christmas and New Years was good! We were at my families for Christmas and then with some of Joshs Fam for New Years. We got to talk to Blake on Christmas which was awesome! He sounds amazing! Joshs sister and her family came in from AZ and we have had a good time with them! We wish they lived closer, but don't blame them for staying out there especially after all this nasty weather!!
So, back to Kali. I had an appointment on December 30, and all is well! Her heartbeat was 155! My doc is very pleased with everything! I am now going every week! So, I will have to update after my appointment on Thursday and hopefully we will recieve some goods news...but I'm not getting my hopes up....lol..okay..maybe just a little. Josh has predicted for her to arrive on the 7th, so we will see I guess. I have no problem with that at all!! Keeping my fingers crossed!!

0 comments: