? ??????????????Born a Star? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1921 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (11 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 32299 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????All I Ever W BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, January 7, 2010

She should be here soon!!

First of all, todays weather has been horrible!! It was quite scary driving to the doc, but we made it there after 30 mins (which usually takes us 10).
So, I had a doc appt today and things are looking great! Normally they don't do an exam until 38 weeks (I am 37), but I asked that they do one and sure glad I did!! First of all, her heart beat is still in the 150's and doing well. The doc did the exam and was surprised at how low Kali's head was. She said that I am dialated 2-3cm, my cervix is very soft to where she could feel Kali's head very well and that I am thinned out quite a bit! Doc said that we should plan for her to come next week if not sooner! I am soo excited to see my little girl!
I have had 4 friends that have had their baby yesterday and today and 3 out of the 4 were due after me. At first, I was kinda bummed, but the more I think about it the more I realize how lucky I am. I want her to be ready to come and don't want to rush anything. I can't wait to see her, but I will also miss rubbing my belly and feeling her move in there.
Hmmm...the waiting process has begun!!

0 comments: