? ??????????????Born a Star? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1921 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (11 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 32299 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????All I Ever W BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, January 18, 2010

Stubborn Girl!!

Ok, so obviously Kali didn't make her arrival this weekend like the doc thought. We had an appointment today and the first thing the doctor said when she came in was..."Where was my phone call this weekend?" I told her I wished we could have made that phone call, but didn't happen. So, first she measured me and well go figure...I am now measuring at 43 weeks. How in the heck did I go from 42 weeks on Thursday to 43 today. I made it very clear at how worried I was about this. I don't want a C-section, but the doctor informed me that it was mostly fluid and that I should be just fine. Luckily for me, I lost a pound!!!! So, for my whole pregnancy I have only gained 21 lbs!!!!!! So, she listened for Kali's hb and it was in the 140's and 150's, so all is well there. Then she did the exam and Kali's head is very low and she said she had to be very careful not to break my water. I told her that it would be okay, but she said that the main doc does not like to do that in the office...so no luck with that! I am also dialated at a 4 now, so she said that my body is ready and Kali is ready, but I am not really having many contractions. So, she said they were going to put me on the machine to track my contractions and if it showed any at all that they would send me down stairs!! Well, go figure. It doesn't show any contractions, but my back was killing me and I was cramping sooo bad, but nothin! Well, the doctor gave us a choice. We could go down to the hospital and they could start things up for us, or we could go home and wait things out. Well, we decided to give my body a little more time to try on its own. I really want my water to break on its own and let things happen a little more naturally, but we have decided that if I keep having bad pain then we will make our way into the hospital. We will just keep waiting and see what happens, but she said that she will not let me go past Thursday...so if not before then we know we will see our little one on Thursday!!!!

2 comments:

The Bodily Family said...

He was just afraid he'd be called Kalli for the rest of his life.:) Congrats on your BOY!

The Braun Family said...

We are so happy for your new arrival!