? ??????????????Born a Star? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1921 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (11 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 32299 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????All I Ever W BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Ok Kaliana Marie....Any Time Now..Doctors Orders!!


38 Weeks!

Okay, so I have been waiting and waiting all week for our little one to join us, but the doctor was wrong!!! Kali decided it was just way to cold this week to come out, so we are still waiting (luckily it will be warmer this weekend). BUT....we had a doctors appointment today and hopefully the doc won't be wrong this time. I am currently 38 weeks, but measuring 42 weeks. This is kinda bittersweet for me. Luckily, the weight I have gained has been ALL BABY...but it looks like this baby is going to be one BIG baby..haha. Anyway, back to the appointment. Last week I was dialated at a 2/3 and now I am closer to the 3. I was a bit disappointed when finding this out, but the news got better! Her head is still really low, her heartbeat was in the 160's, and my water bag is bulging. So...even better news (as long as my doc is right this time)...she doesn't think I will make it past this weekend!!!!!! Looks like my original due date might have been right the whole time..which was the 17th! My bp is up just a little bit, so I have to go in tomorrow morning and get it checked out and they want me to stay down quite a bit and lay on the left side. Hopefully this will be the last post about being pregnant and the next will be about the birth of our little girl! Guess we will just wait and see!

0 comments: