? ??????????????Born a Star? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1921 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (11 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 32299 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????All I Ever W BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, January 15, 2010

Joshs Dream

So, on our way home from our quick check up with the doctor today, Josh told me about a dream he had last night. He said that he saw our little Kali. So, I had to ask what she looked like. This is what he said:

-She is beautiful
-She has dark skin (not sure where that comes from..but sounds good)
-She has dark hair
-She has a button nose
-She has full cheeks

I think that is all he said about her. Now..I can't wait to see how much of that is right!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful dream! I hope a lot of it's right! Good luck this weekend!

Berry Family said...

Good luck with everything! She will be here before ya know it.